In the United States, nearly 60% of recently built single-family houses, and 80% of homes in new subdivisions, are part of a homeowners association (HOA). HOA's in Oregon alone are getting more challenging, demanding more documentation, time, and issuing more violations/notices. For this reason, all Single Family Homes with an HOA will be charged $X/month as of January 1st 2021
Additional work HOA’s often demand:
- HOA's are now requiring up to daily communications, announcements, etc., which the HOA and Owners are expecting to be distributed.
- HOA Violations are sent to us to communicate to tenants, owners, and HOA to resolve.
- HOA's are requiring their own set of keys.
- HOA’s are requiring copies, often hard copies of leases.
- HOA's are limiting move-in and move-out times which takes time to coordinate, often resulting in lost days of rent/revenue and fines.
- Most if not all HOA require a filled-out owner/tenant registration form at the time of move-in and every time the lease is renewed.
Amberglen Village Townhomes
Carriages at Autumn Creek
Chown Pella Condominiums
Courtyards at Springville
Lake Oswego Terraces
Murrayhill Woods Condominium
River Terrace NW HOA
Silverado Park Condominium
Tigard Woods Condominium Association
Villas on Lake Oswego